Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fashion Union Wish List!!

Hello!

I recently went on the Fashion Union website and put together a little collection of my favorite items. They have so many on trend items it was hard to narrow it down to be honest! I went for a bit of a monochromatic theme for the autumn season. I Don't usually like wearing a lot of black but when I do I always almost go for a black/white look. These items are all individually great on their own but can definitely be worn together! To spice things up I picked a lot of beautiful patterns and textures...oh yeah and a bunny! ;)

01. Black PU Biker Jacket with Fur £42

02. Black Rabbit Jumper £18

03. Black Baroque Print Knitted Dress £24

04.White Caviar Sequin Detail Blouse £25

05.Black Check Skater Dress £25

06.Black Flat Pull On Chelsea Boot £25

07.Black Perspex Suede Lace Up Shoe Boots £30

08.Black Velvet Skater With Elasticated Waist £16

09.Black Floral Crop Short Sleeve Blouse £20

Fashion Union is hosting this really amazing contest and all you have to do is make your own wish list of their wonderful clothes! To see more about how you can win a £500 voucher click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment