01. Philosophy Pure Grace Deodorant: This may be TMI but regular drugstore deodorant makes me itchy. I'm on my 4th tube of this and it's so lovely and gentle. It also has a very clean and refreshing scent to it. It may be a bit pricey for deodorant (about 13 dollars) but it's better than scratching all day!
02. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: A lot of people rave about this and for good reason! It does add a nice texture to your hair, smells great, and adds a nice natural wave. I only use this when I've already curled my hair, which does sound redundant but it gives the curls a really natural and effortless look. I don't use it on wet hair because I find that when it dries it's quite sticky and doesn't really add much wave.
03. Thymes Moondflower body lotion: This. Smells. Amazing. Sadly, I can't put my finger on how to describe this. But it reminds me of sitting by a quiet lake in the moonlight, surrounded by fireflies and beautiful flowers... well, the description on the bottle says cinnamon, cognac, and sugared quince. This also doesn't leave the body sticky after applying!
04. St. Ives Green tea scrub: I've had almost no pimples while using this. It smells like heaven, is very refreshing, and has a great texture.
05. Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Pillow Mist: Bit of a random one, but just spritz this a couple times on your pillow before bed and you're immediately relaxed! One of my favorite scents :)
06. Lush Sweet Lips lip scrub: This is very popular for good reason. It's yummy, moisturizing, and gets off all that dry skin on your lips! This smells like chocolate and vanilla and I couldn't live with out it.
07. Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm: I can't go a minute with out having something on my lips (it's probably an issue). I bought two of these when I was in the Parisian Pharmacie because I knew I would love it. They last a long time and leave your lips feeling very silky. It smells kind of like oranges, which I love and I know I will be using this product for a long time!