Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Look: Simply Rosy

Hello Friends! I decided to do a little Valentine's Day look for the special day coming up! I'm not sure what I will be doing on Valentine's... my boyf won't tell me! But I'm exicted anyway :) I created a verrry simple makeup look (annoyingly enough my eyeshadow didn't show up very well on camera :/) to wear on the day! It's a very pink/rosy look that was aided greatly by the lovely Naked 3 palette! Here, enjoy some posey pictures of me.

I didn't buy anything new, just used what I currently have in my makeup bag! My focus was mainly the cheeks and the lips because I wanted to create an almost baby-doll look. Makeup used:

Lips: apocalips/show off in celestial

face: YSL touche eclat foundation, Rimmel stay matte powder

cheeks: MAC fleur powder blusher, ELF highlighter

lashes: Rimmel Scandal eyes retro glam

nails: Essie find me an oasis

eyes: Naked 3 palette, Rimmel Scandal eyes khol liner smudged with MAC twinks eyeshadow

So honestly, not anything crazy different than I would usually do, just featuring far more pink than I would normally wear, seeing as I'm a berry and bronze type of girl ;) Here's a closer look at the colors used from the Naked 3 palette...I used colors from the pinker side of the palette just because they are obviously perfect for a VDay look! Have a sorta awkward picture of me closing my eyes:

I simply covered my whole lid with "burnout" and then gently dusted a little bit of "bust" over that. The darker brown eyeshadow I put over my liner is twinks by MAC, which I wear everyday! There you go! If you're doing something not so fancy for Valentine's Day I think a nice, rosy look like this will be perfect! If you're doing something fancy...by all means go all out! :D

2 comments:

  1. i love twinks by mac too! picked it up very recently and have been wearing it a ton. love your valentines look, you look so pretty :) and your bangs are gorgggggg!

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete