Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Favorites !

Hello! It's been a couple weeks since I've posted :/ . I guess I just didn't have any inspiration! But that's over now, because it's time for February Favorites! I've never actually done one of these before so I'm kind of excited! I didn't spend much in February, and besides a recent SPLURGE I'm not going to spend anything (I hope) in March. So, here are the products I've been looooving!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse multi purpose oil: Bought this in the City Pharma back when I was in Paris and it's a product that I kind of use off and on. I mainly use it on my hair to add some moisture to dry ends. I've been using this a lot more recently because I've gotten kind of obsessed with keeping my hair nice after I cut a lot of it off! It also smells lovely and you can actually see the shine when you put it on your hair! :)

Bath and Body Works candle: I can't rave enough about his pink lemonade pound cake candle!! It smells so amazing and the mason jar is sooo cute I can't get handle it. For being a tiny candle, it fills up my entire room with fragrance which I absolutely love! Also, how pretty is the packaging!

Essie cocktails and coconuts: I recently reviewed the Essie resort polishes and this one is one of my faves. It's on my nails right now and I think it's a really nice nude for pale girls. This is what I will wear when I get tired of spring pastels and summer brights!

Essie find me an oasis: All time fave of the collection just as I knew it would be! Gorgeous pale, pastel blue that looks really great on. I'm going to be wearing this a lot. :)

Keratin Complex dry shampoo: My mom gave me this to use when I want to touch up my hair before going out at night. It's a golden powder dry shampoo with a little shimmer in. Now, this is meant for blondes, but my mom's hair stylist gave her this to use even though she's a brunette. If you blend it in well, you can't see the gold in the powder so it's really nice. It does a good job of getting rid of the grease in your hair and it smells great too!

Body shop Honeymania perfume: This scent is it for me. I will probably end up with everything in this collection. It's a honey scent (obvs) but with a distinct floral twist to it. PERFECT. Surprisingly, the scent lasts long on me and I can smell it though out the day. The packaging is really cute and I feel like I'll be going through a couple of these. I recently got some other stuff from the Body shop and will be doing a post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment