Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Revlon Parfumerie Polishes

Hello! Been away from blogging for a bit... mostly because my boyfriend got us Disneyland passes! I'm going later today and went twice last week so I've been all Disney-ed out. I did however, finally try out the Revlon Parfumerie polishes! I went to target to get a mascara and oops came home with these too.

Aren't they just the most adorable things ever?! The packaging alone makes me want to collect all of them! However, the handle is a little hard for me to work with and I'm afraid I'm going to drop it while painting my nails. Other than that, I'd give the packaging 10/10. The scents are very light and in my experience don't last past two days, so if you're in it for the scented polish gimmick I'm not sure it'd be worth it for you to buy it. Upside is that they actually smell great and not like...fragrance mixed with nail polish.

The first color I got is Lavender Soap. It looked the most unique to me and it's honestly not a color I usually go for, as my mom noticed. But I really like it! It's a pearly light lavender color and it truly looks like soap!! The application was a little streaky, but nothing too bad. It's gorgeous when it catches the light. The second color I got is African Tea Rose, and honestly I got this one because so many other bloggers seem to like it! I do like it, but it's definitely a color I wouldn't have gotten if I hadn't been convinced by others! It's not an ugly color by ANY means, I just have so much nail polish that when I do buy some I try to get more unique colors. This is a very wearable dark pink that's also bright at the same time (not sure that makes sense. The more I wear it the more I fall in love with it. It's much more impressive in the sunlight because you can see the little bit of purple tone that's in it. African Tea Rose also applied to my nails like a dream. A great polish if you need something pretty and simple with only a short time to do your nails!

1 comment:

  1. The polishes look gorgeous! I've been wanting to try them!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete